Are you interested in learning more about a specific sport and how to integrate them into your current sports programs?
Join us and learn how to integrate athletes with disabilities into the various sports within your school’s interscholastic program or how to start an inclusive team sport. Click the respective link to register for each webinar.
- Field Events: Listen Here! Featuring coaches from U.S. Paralympics Track & Field
- Track Events: Listen Here! Featuring coaches from U.S. Paralympics Track & Field
- Goalball: Listen Here! Featuring coaches from United States Association for Blind Athletes
- Wheelchair Basketball: Listen Here! Featuring coaches from National Wheelchair Basketball Association
- Swimming: July 13th, 5-6pm EDT. Featuring coaches from U.S. Paralympics
Learn about introductory training & equipment, competition & rules, safety and injury prevention for ambulatory, wheelchair, or visually impaired athletes!
These webinars will be recorded. Feel free to listen to previous Athletics for All webinars here.
For questions or more information, please contact Ryan Semke at Disabled Sports USA.